For several reasons we need to use USB debugging. To gain access or to send commands to Android phones or for other reasons.
This guide is for you. This guide will help you enable USB debugging on Android phones locked by FRP.
Android’s USB debugging allows users and owners to send commands from the PC or laptop to the phone via USB. This is often done via a USB cable. The connection is bidirectional: the phone and PC send and receive commands/files/signals to and from each other. Debugging via Android USB cannot be done with the Android Software Development Kit (Android SDK), so make sure you have it installed.
New phones are difficult to bypass and debug with USB remote connectivity. The design of the Android operating system requires users to turn it on manually.
There are two strategic approaches:
- Backing up data from a locked phone in recovery mode.
- Factory reset (HARD RESET) the phone to unlock a locked Android device.
1. backup and data transfer in recovery mode
Allows you to use the ADB commands to back up data from a broken Android phone and maneuver the files through the back door.
- First, install the ADB program on your computer. For this you need the SDK, which you can find on the Android developers site, here.
- Normally, the SDB requires communication with your phone to be via USB debugging. In this scenario, USB debugging is disabled on your Android phone. You can use the device in ClockWorkMod recovery mode to get around this problem.
- Once your phone is in recovery mode, launch the ADB tool and connect the phone to the PC with a USB cable.
- Then enter the following command on the command line: adb devices
- Then enter the following command to save the data of a locked phone:
- (This is the basic syntax).
2. Enable USB debugging on the locked Android phone About recovery mode.
After extracting the data from the above method.
The fastest and cleanest way to get an unlocked phone is in recovery mode.
After entering recovery mode, you can perform a full data wipe and/or reset before unlocking the locked Android mobile device.
- Turn off your Android mobile device
- Assemble the phone and proceed as follows:
- Press the “power button + volume button + volume button” to enter recovery mode.
- Different models have different physical combinations of recovery mode.
- The Android bootloader menu will now open.
- Select “Recovery Mode” and press the power button to enter recovery mode.
- In recovery mode: select the “Reset data / Factory reset” option.
- Navigate with the Volume Down button and press the Power button to select Data/Delete/Factory settings.
- Then, when you confirm that you want to “Erase data/settings reset,” your phone starts the process,
- Then restart the phone completely.
After restarting the phone, the Android mobile device turns on. It should now be without a password, PIN, model or fingerprint. If you reboot your phone without changes, you may need to do this several times.
Newer phones have FRP (Factory Reset Protection) enabled. Depending on the phone model, there are ways to transfer this, but remember.
Frequently asked questions
How do I enable USB debugging on a phone locked with FRP?
First, connect your Android phone with a mouse and OTG adapter. Then click the mouse to unlock the Android phone, and then enable USB debugging in the settings. Now connect your faulty Android phone to your PC and it will be recognized as external storage.
How to enable USB debugging on Android without a screen?
Enable USB debugging on a broken screen | UnlockUnit
Can I enable USB debugging with ADB?
To use adb with a USB-connected device, you must enable USB debugging under Developer Options in the device’s system settings. On Android 4.2 and later, the Developer Options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to “Settings” > “About phone” and press “Build Number” seven times.
how to enable usb debugging on android with broken screen, how to enable usb debugging using adb command, how to enable usb debugging on android from computer, how to enable usb debugging on frp locked phone, usb debugging enabler tool, how to enable usb debugging without developer options, how to enable usb debugging using cmd, how to enable usb debugging using pc