Black Ops 3 is a popular video game series called Call of Duty. This game is played by players all over the world. However, playing these games with an NVIDIA graphics card has often resulted in random hiccups in gaming PCs.
Although the cause of this problem is unknown, it was discovered after investigation by experts. It was determined that BlackOps3.exe was the cause of the crash. This is due to insufficient use of processor cores.
There is no doubt that this is the problem that many GTX580 users suffer from. When this problem occurs, Black Ops 3 games often randomly crash.
If you are also facing this problem, this article is for you as it will show you how to solve this particular problem.
Although there are several reasons why BlackOps3.exe might not work on Windows 10, in this article we will only focus on the most important ones. Learn how to increase the heart rate with the MSI utility and how to reinstall the graphics driver. Here’s how. Here is a detailed procedure to correct this error.
Check the cover of the game.
If you are using Steam, you can try checking the game cache again.
You can do this in the following way:
- First start the Steam application. Then go to the toy library.
- Then right-click on the game (BlackOps). Choose Properties from the list.
- Then go to the Local Files tab and click on the Check Game Cache Integrity option.
You can then try opening the BlackOps again to see if it works.
January 2022 Updated:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software you can quickly solve problems on your PC and prevent others from having problems:
- Step 1 : Download the PC repair and optimization utility (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click on the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click the Fix All button to fix all issues.
Also Checkout – 5 Best Motherboard for AMD FX 9590 [Review and FAQs]
Enable development mode
According to Microsoft, there are games that are not compatible with the Windows 10 operating system. Therefore, you can start such a game by activating the developer mode.
Below are the steps you can take to activate the developer’s Call of Duty mode.
- First, press the I and Win keys on the keyboard simultaneously to access the Settings option.
- Open the Settings window and go to the Update and Security category.
- Then click the Developer tab on the left side of the screen.
- Then select the Developer Mode check box to enable developer mode.
- Finally, reboot the system to apply the settings and see if the error is fixed.
Also Checkout – 8 Best Motherboard for Ryzen 7 1700x
Reinstalling the NVIDIADriver
This bug is closely related to problems with NVIDIA graphics cards. Sometimes a Windows 10 update corrupts the video card driver, missing some essential components needed for black 3 operations.
This problem also seems to occur with updates to the graphics card. However, you can play the game after a correct reinstallation.
- Download the display driver uninstaller.
- Unzip the downloaded file to find the program. Double-click the Display Driver Uninstaller.exe file.
- You will then see a window where you can remove the drivers. In the drop down menu – Select device type – select GPU
- Select NVIDIA from this menu.
- You should now click Uninstall and restart to remove NVIDIA and all additional features and software from your computer.
- When the computer reboots, download the latest NVIDIA GPU drivers and install them as usual.