Content of the article
Source : https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50013
- Fixed a bug where the path code of the seat cradle and the exotic Phoenix cradle could create invisible sunspots from stasis crystals.
- Fixed an issue where an error-free execution had a delayed trigger.
- Today the damage was done to the thawed targets.
- The maximum damage range is reduced from 50 to 5.
- Damage reduction during capacity is reduced by 50% to 25%.
- Fabrics that whisper
- The maximum/minimum damage compared to non-super players has been reduced from 42-22 to 30-4.
- The maximum/minimum damage against super players has been reduced from 42-22 to 16-2.
- Reduced detonation radius compared to players from 10m to 9m.
- Fixed an issue where a dragonfly could walk across a Cold Front machine gun.
- He’s being replaced by Swashbuckler.
- Fixed a problem where the unstoppable bonus did not result in health recovery.
- Fixed an issue where the damage caused by Dove’s Whispering Grenade Launcher did not activate the abyssal extractors of the exotic Sin Ntsarek helmet.
- Fixed an issue where Cloudstrike hits in the Divinity cage were counted as two exact hits.
- Fixed a bug where the binary ornament for symmetry did not have a hostile marker.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the MIDA Multi-Tool catalytic converter from falling.
- The regular hive leaders, Ananya, Brood Queen, and Xillox, not to mention the killed hive leaders as a bonus.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain quest items from dropping off during Moon Freeruam activity.
- This has hindered some essence quests, such as the essence of anger, the essence of madness, and the essence of service.
- Fixed a bug where the champion’s reward banner (Platinum, Gold, etc.) for the Lost Legend and Master sectors would only appear after the player returned to orbit.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not cross the New World if they lost the Gift of Debris.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not rest if they died from a reverse spike during a boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where a fire crew could collide with other fire crews in Mournful Harbor and fail to successfully attack the Scarlet Guard.
- Fixed a bug that was causing players to be unaware of the availability of the Night of the Grandmasters.
- Fixed a bug where the grandmaster’s night timer was set to 30 minutes.
Raids and Dungeons
- Fixed a bug that prevented the completion of the Gardens of Redemption without a bug to award the Eternal Triumph of Perfection.
- Fixed an issue in the Garden of Redemption raid where players could back up the boss checkpoint to redo the first encounter for rewards.
- Fixed a bug that caused taken Psions to replicate too quickly in some of the Prophecy dungeons.
- Fixed an issue during a raid in Deep Stone Crypt where players could inflict damage to Atrak-1 at unexpected times.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to leave the area when looting the deep stone crypt.
- Fixed an issue where players could get permanent storm protection when raiding the Deep Stone Crypt.
- Fixed several problems in the guided games version of Deep Stone Crypt.
- Fixed a bug in Deep Stone Crypt where players were stuck in a depressed state after a crash.
- Improved the behavior of the rubber band of the health bar when meeting Dûl Incaru’s boss in the dungeon of Ruined Throne.
- The power taken from the Traveler’s Gambit is a weekly reward.
- Fixed a bug that caused high value targets to lose more motives than expected.
- Added a missing history tab for the Starfleet ship 7M Dawning.
- Fixed a bug where some quests of Eris used the challenge icon, but did not give powerful rewards.
- Iconography has become a common search mark.
- Fixed a problem that caused the celebrant’s armor to be weaker than expected during hunting season. Armor now has a much better chance of being rewarded with a high score.
- Fixed an issue where Deathblow Hunt season’s powerful rewards were not being posted correctly per week and per class.
- Optimized lighting on PC GPUs for better performance.
- Fixed a bug where clan lists were not loading properly on PlayStation 5.
Source : Original link
- Destiny 2 Update 2.9.2
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49505 Gambit Activity Fixed an issue that was causing players to freeze while playing in Gambit. Prophecy Dungeon Fixed an issue where enemies could no longer spawn around the Hexahedron, blocking player progress. Nightfall fixed an issue where enemies stopped responding to players when they were over 18…..
- Destiny 2 Update 2.9.1
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49313 Events Contact Event An issue was fixed: players could collect and discard 15 engines before unlocking the Shadow Championship II gift on the Prismatic Recaster. Tests The Osiris tests increased the glittering rewards. Nightmare Hunt Fixed a problem where nightmare hunters could spend more time than expected when rewards arrive. The raids…
- Destiny 2 Update 3.0.1
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49928 Next-generation add-ons have been revealed for Xbox X|S and PlayStation 5. Features Xbox Series X PlayStation 5 Xbox Series S Resolution 4K 4K 1080p 60fps 120Hz Supported* Supported* No Supported Cursor field of view yes yes yes faster loading yes yes yes….
The post Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2 for the game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to publish it in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a simple announcement and no major release date will not be considered.
Top 15 New Games for 2020 [PART I]
By 2020, there will be a ton in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.
destiny 2 roadmap 2020, destiny 2 known issues, destiny 2 free download, destiny 1 save to destiny 2, destiny 2 at capacity, destiny 2 servers bungie, destiny 2 march update 2020, destiny 2 at capacity 2019