Looking for Best Smartwatch for Women?
Smartwatches have advanced to a whole new level. They are almost being replaced by art phones thanks to new and innovative technological ways.
Smartphones and Smartwatches have taken their usage to a whole new level such as including the benefit of fitness, Media, and definitely calls. The utility of watches has been far extended to just seeing time.
Companies such as Apple, Samsung, Fitbit have become so competitive and hence keep on coming with new products.
The invention of smartwatches was a new whole level. Smartwatches have reached the level of technology and place in the market of that of a smartphone but it is still making its place with further renovations in its model and structure including battery, design, etc.
They are much better than the old watches which were being used. These new and developed smartwatches can be used in places where a normal watch cannot be used.
This article focuses on the Best Smartwatch for Women. It is to help our women readers and also others if they wish to give a special woman in their life. Watches are considered to be a great and unique gift. There are tonnes of watches in the market now due to the technology but only a few of them come out as promising and worth the purchase.
Following are the top 10 Best Smartwatch for Women that are available in the market:
10 Best Smartwatch for Women In 2021
1. Apple Watch Series 5
Apple series watch 5
This is the best watch available in the market now and is a favorite design for multiple buyers. It has a big display and dial size. It has a loudspeaker and in comparison is lightweight with other watches. It has an ECG feature allowing it to measure the heart rate.
This tracker is very beneficial for people who at times tend to have a high heartbeat. It has the latest fitness features and is made of the best software now watch OS 6. It is only compatible with iPhones. The battery lasts up to 1-2 days.
It has good connectivity and is water-resistant as well. It always has its display on and never sleeps. The watch has an inbuilt compass as well to help for directly related purposes. It has an Apple Pay app installed for secure payments.
- It has a large screen
- It is always on display
- It has fitness features and a sleek design
- It is quite expensive
- The battery isn’t the best for usage
Samsung Galaxy Watch
This is a nice sport watch with a great battery life which lasts for about 4 days. It is built with software Tizen OS and is perfect for navigation use. It has some limited applications but the apps which are installed for fitness are perfect and great for use.
It is made of great design. It has a rotating bezel which is an interesting part of navigation. It has good connectivity with WiFi and Bluetooth. It has an inbuilt storage of 4GB and has a processor of Dual Core. It is compatible with Android phones only.
- It has a commendable battery life
- It is very popular known to its performance
- The rotating bezel for the navigation purpose of great
- There is a lack of Bixby
- The applications are limited
3. Fossil Gen 5
Fossil Gen 5
This is compatible with Android and as well as iOS. This smartwatch has advanced technology that has been infused with its structure. It has several improvements in its performance and battery life. Google brings this smartwatch with extensive applications as well. It has great connectivity with WiFi, GPS, and Bluetooth.
The battery lasts for about two days. It also has a great display. The watch is comfortable and is not heavy, unlike several other smartwatches. There are options of various applications in this smartwatch as per the user’s interest.
- It is lightweight and very sleek design
- There are multiple availability of applications
- It is a great innovation in the market
- It has a low battery life
- GPS system is not functional as per promised
- The price of the product is not worth the functioning of the phone
4. TicWatch Pro
It is compatible with Android 4.3+ and iOS 8+. It has a great display with OLED paired with LCD screening. This company invents smartwatches with unique dual-screen features. It also measures the heart rate and has several other fitness trackers.
This has two displays in it. The second display shows notifications when there is a low battery. It works for a very long time though on low power mode. There are several features on the smartwatch such as GPS, NFC or Google Pay, Bluetooth, music control, etc. It has great connectivity.
- It has an innovative screen technology
- The watch is made with a great and premium design
- There are limited applications which can be installed
- There is no LTE feature as well
Apple watch 3
This was one of the best smartwatches available in the market till the Series 5 was introduced in the market. It is compatible only with iOS users. This is a water-resistant watch installed with great GPS software. It has a great display and has a dual-core.
It is installed with software watch OS 5. The battery only lasts for about 18 hours and it comes with a great inbuilt storage of about 8 GB. It has great connectivity with WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC. There are several fitness tracking applications installed as well.
- It has a good fitness tracker installed
- It has a great interface
- It has no new design. Similar to the design of the old smartwatches of Apple
- The battery life is very short and hence not recommended
6. Ticwatch E
It is a fully loaded wear OS watch at a perfect budget which is affordable. It is compatible with Android 4.3+ and iOS 8+. It comes with built storage of 4GB. The battery duration is about 24 hours which isn’t that great as there are several watches now in the market with better battery lives.
It has great connectivity with WiFi and Bluetooth. It has a magnetic charging point. This is a perfect smartwatch if the user is looking to buy their first smartwatch and also at a reasonable price. The working and functioning of the watch is great.
It comes with an inbuilt GPS and a measure of heart rate sensor. It has a very sleek and beautiful design. It is installed with great fitness features. One can only make calls in the watch but cannot receive it.
- It has a great feature of heart rate tracker and GPS
- It is brought of a great purchase and of budget
- The charging method is not suitable with all
- The design is not elegant for all
Fitbit Versa 2
It is a smaller smartwatch with great technology. It is built with a software called the Fitbit OS. It is compatible with both Android and iOS. It has a great display and is built with a dual processor.
It has an inbuilt storage of 2.5 GB which is not that great since there are other smartwatches with greater. The battery duration is recommendable since it lasts for about 3-4 days. The watch is water-resistant and is installed with several fitness trackers.
It has great connectivity with WiFi and Bluetooth. It has a safer and secure payment application called the Fitbit Pay and also it does not have GPS which can be a back setter for the smartwatch.It is even cost-effective.
- It is a lightweight design
- It is also cost effective and has Fitbit Pay
- It has a great battery life
- There is no GPS installed
- The smartwatch since cheap it is not recommended as lacks several features
Fossil Collider Hybrid HR
This smartwatch is the right balance. It is supported by phones Android 5+ and iOS 10+. It has a great display and the battery lasts for about 2 weeks which is incredible. It does not have much connectivity as it can only connect via Bluetooth.
It has a magnetic charging pin. This watch runs low on functionality and lacks several features of a smartwatch that other watches seem to consist of. It shows notifications easily and in a systematic manner. It is quite at a low price in the market.
- It has quite an innovative approach on the display
- The battery power is incredible with 2 weeks
- The design is very classy
- It has very limited features and does not applications
- It is not water-resistant and poor connectivity
9. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
Samsung Galaxy Active 2
It is one of the first innovative smartwatches made by a fitness brand. It is highly recommended for Android users. It runs on the software Tizen OS which is very convenient and works better than Wear OS. It is highly great in performance and efficiency.
The charging power is great as it work upto 3 days. It does not have a great processor but is made with great design. One can change the band on this watch as per their preference. It comes too like other Samsung watches with a rotating bezel which helps in navigation.
It is compatible with both Android and iOS but still recommended for Android users more. It has great connectivity with WiFi and Bluetooth. It has a wireless charging system. One can receive phone calls and messages and can stream Spotify.
- It has a versatile design
- It has gotten a rotating bezel to help in directions
- It has a bright display and eSIM capability
- There is the death of Applications availability
- The charger is a proprietary charger
- There is no female health tracking
Kate Spade Scallop 2
It is a very fashionable watch made with stainless steel and leather band which can be switched and changed any time. It has multiple fitness applications. It has a heart rate tracking device, GPS tracking, and also NFC payment.
One can easily receive calls, browse the internet, and receive notifications. It pairs and is compatible with both Android and iOS. It is supported by a Google Assistant seeking for directions. It can only withhold some amount of water and not completely.
It can last for about 24 hours although the charging level and timing is great. It can charge fully very fast.
- It is very fashionable and has great fitness and health applicationS
- It can charge very fast
- It has an inbuilt GPS
- It has quite a short battery life
- It is not affordable
Buyers Guide to buy the Best Smartwatch for Women
It is important to buy the Best Smartwatch for Women that suits the person plus is up to date and covers a wide array of functions. Few of the features to look at before buying a watch are the following:
- Compatibility: There are multiple smartwatches now in the market. One must make sure that the watch they choose is compatible with their phone and surrounding as well. It should be checked if the watch and the phone are compatible and have a good connection.
- Display: It is of utmost importance now in the field to look at the display of the watch. One pays a high amount for these watches so they should check if they have a great display feature such as an LED screen and brightness to attract people. The clarity of the screen should be of utmost importance.
- Interface: There should be a good interface that is easy to use and comfortable as well. Some of the watches have both touchscreen and buttons. The use of both these features should not be mixed and with great clarity.
- Customization: The user should be allowed to customize the smartwatch as per their interest and choice. Such as they should be allowed to have set their name and also email address and set their screen according to them.
- Alerts: One should be allowed to set alerts, messages, notifications, and receive and make calls as per their wish. They should be allowed to set their priorities as per them if they have a busy schedule. They should be allowed to specify the notifications as per their alert notifications.
- Fitness tracking: There should be sufficient fitness tracking available to them. As it is important to them and convenient to carry during workouts as well. It is important that for women there should be some health tracker in order to benefit them and as well there should be an asleep tracker for the health of the user.
- Battery life: It is important to check the battery life of the watch. That they have a great battery power and resistance. It is very important to see the functioning of the device and it’s charging capability. If it charges slow and dies out also fast it will be of no use and disadvantageous to the user.
- Advanced Functions: This function has special features such as which tells about making calls from the wrist and receiving as well. This function is not available to all the users but to some who have a built-in LTE in their smartwatches. This would let the person not to carry their phone at all times with them while carrying the smartwatch. This will as well take a toll on the charging of the phone as it will get over fast and one must even insert a sim on the watch. There are some advanced options in some of the smartwatches that they have the facility to make payments securely.
Now with the advanced technology and multiple goods in the market people are getting hooked to always buy.
Especially coming to technology, people always want to have the best and the latest technology. People have become so technologically handicapped and want to have all features in one hand.
These smartwatches are very advantageous as they have several features in one place which is usually available in various other differences. To make it cost-effective, it is better to buy all features that are available in one go.
For women, they would always want to buy watches which match all their outfits and style. Hence, these are some of the watches that are available in the market which offer great technology plus also do not compromise with style and fashion.
It is always beneficial for a woman who owns an iPhone to buy the Apple Watch Series 5 as it has come to the market for iPhone users especially and has been infused with great features to benefit them. It has the most advanced technology and multiple features for users to benefit and use.
This article helps to remove the confusion from the minds of the women who were confused about which smartwatch to buy for them. Now making it clear with the top 10 Best Smartwatch for Women and as well buyers guide teaching them the important aspects that should be looked at.